Rates

 

Advance summer reservations are accepted  on a weekly basis only, from June through August, ranging from  $770 –  $1260  a week. As of the 1st of each summer month, (ie 1 June, 1 July and 1 August), if there are open weeks, you may book a minimum of 3 nights during that month only. For example; on the 1st of June if the 3rd week is open, you may book 3 or more nights of that week but not any open weeks in July or August.

For information on short and long term rentals other than the summer,  please call, text or email us.

 

Daily

(3 Day Minimum)

Weekly

 Sleeps max

Sunfish

$150 $770 2

Jojo

$175 $910 4 (2 adult)

Billie Lou

$175 $910 4 (3 adult)

Millie

$200 $980  

4shore

$200 $980 5

Gables

$250 $1155 4

Sand Cassill

$280 $1260 6
  • Check in is after 3pm and check out is before 10am
  • Summer rentals go quickly.  50% is due upon booking and the remaining 50% is due 45 days prior to occupancy.  You will receive and email reminder 45 days out with a “Pay Now”  to simplify the process. We accept all credit cards, and echecks.  No cash or checks are accepted. Exceptions are possible by email to clearlakecottages@hotmail.com. Please be aware that you may lose your booking dates due to the delay of email communications.
  • Refund PolicyIf the time YOU booked is NOT re booked,  No refund will be issued.  However, if the time you had reserved is re booked, 90% of your payment will be returned; so the sooner you let us know, the better chance we have of re booking it. (10% re booking fee)
  • There is a $20 per night, per person additional charge if you have more people than the listed maximum.  For example, the Gables is set up to sleep 4; if you have 6 people staying in it, you will pay $40 additional per night. 
  • All cottages are NON SMOKING. Ashtrays are provided for our smoking guests in our outside areas.
  • Please note:  Our web site is designed to accept reservations up to 12 months in advance. Therefore, if you want to secure your cottage for the next year, please book it upon arrival or shortly thereafter. 

prop lay out

If you have concerns of questions please call (641) 355-3775 or, preferably, email  clearlakecottages@hotmail.com

Plan your Memorial Day or Labor Day weekend 2019 & 2020, cottages available! Also available for monthly rental from September 17th – May 16th. Call for more information; (641) 355-3775!